AP Macroeconomics Online
Rok školní docházky / Grade:
9 - 13
FLVS - Florida Virtual School Global
You have been called upon to assist the leader of the Macro Islands who is running for reelection next year. The economy is in shambles, and you need to come up with some feasible solutions. This will not only help the people of the Macro Islands but will also ensure a victory for your employer.
You were hired over the Internet and received a first class ticket to the Macro Islands where you can learn first hand about the situation. You arrive at Pineapple Airport in the middle of the day and are met by a man with a briefcase who is holding a sign with your name on it. You approach the man and introduce yourself.
"I'm Mr. Scarcity," he says. "I'll be your guide as you learn about the economic situation of the islands. You need to learn everything you can about both macroeconomics and our Macro Islands for your presentation to our island leader in May." (Your AP Exam.)
Study materials (e-books, Discovery Education, etc. ...) for FLVS Global courses are INCLUDED in the price of the course.
- master a broad body of knowledge related to facts, concepts, and theories pertaining to aggregate economics activity;
- understand and explain the critical evaluation of determinants of economic progress and economic decisions made by policymakers;
- explain the utilization of resources within and across countries;
- effectively use analytical skills of evaluation, cause and effect, and compare and contrast;
- work effectively to produce graphic products and solve problems;
- prepare for and successfully pass the Advanced Placement Exam.
Syllabus AP Macroeconomics
Ke kurzu nepotřebujete další materiály.
cena kurzu: 15 900,- Kč / 652,- EUR